Wednesday, February 28, 2007

10 Things I Love About Moi

So as I said yesterday, I've been tagged by Kimmyk.

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I like to match my undies to my clothes, even though I’m usually the only one who sees them (sorry kimmyk, thongs only...i hate the lines)

2. I am a germ-a-phobe/hypochondriac - I only touch doorknobs at my own and a few select family/friends’ houses (I use my arm or shoulder through revolving doors, a papertowel or sleeve for other doors, especially bathrooms)

3. I have to have my nails painted at all times b/c if I don’t, I’ll file, pick, cut or bite them down to the nub whenever I get the chance

4. I am afraid of chopping off my toes in a revolving door

5. I constantly play w/ my hair, and since about 100 strands fall out per day on average, I’m not satisfied until they all come out in my hand

6. When I talk to myself it's usually in a Southern or British accent

7. I am convinced I have a “good side” and refuse to take a pic unless I’m standing to the left

8. I get extremely nervous, anxious and sweaty before I go somewhere there’s going to be a lot of people (this includes the cafeteria, movie theatre, department stores, bars, etc.), but I always calm down after I’ve been there a little while (or after the first drink)

9. I’ve had my myspace on private b/c I’m paranoid that a psycho killer will find me and stalk me, but I’ve decided to make it public...until I get nervous again...

10. I pride myself on being a bitch, but I’m really not all that bitchy (most of the time)

5 people I'm tagging, but only b/c you're the only people I know w/ blogs...
Richard
Beej
DEC
Jules
Rob

3 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

I don't play those reindeer games...

kimmyk said...

I didn't think you would. I don't think anyone that I tagged will play...maybe Jules:)

Besides, we know enough weird things about you as it is. mwah!

kimmyk said...

#6 cracked me up!