Monday, February 26, 2007

Illegal Pissing

Last night I caught my cabbie taking a piss in a bottle while driving me home. I heard his pants unzip and then that sound. You know, the liquid sound...like a bubbling brook, only inside a cab. And it wasn't water, but piss.

AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! Is that illegal? I mean, it's HIS cab!

The funny thing is, I thought I'd be the type of person who would start yelling at him or something. If someone asked me before yesterday (b/c it's certainly a valid question) if I would say something to my cab driver if I caught him pissing in a bottle while driving me home, I would've said, YES OF COURSE I would say something to him!

But when my moment came, I just sat there with a disgusted look on my face. As it is, New Yorkers put a lot of trust in their cab drivers. We get into cars w/ total strangers and just expect them to drive us where we tell them. I don't need to give them a reason to kidnap me!

I mean, at least he had the windows down.




That's not me. Although some people tell me I look Asian.

No comments: