Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yoga Split

So you know how I've been taking yoga? Well I have. About 2-3 times a week for the past 4 or 5 months. Maybe longer...I have no idea. Point is, I have never been flexible. Like, not at all. So yoga has really helped me w/ this. However, most people are able to do things w/ their bodies after a couple months of yoga that I am not even close to. Example: a split. So that's my goal, to be able to do one, both ways. I've been stretching almost every day, getting closer and closer to the ground (quite proud of myself, I might add).

Today after my run, I decided to get some stretching in and work more on achieving this goal. Since I am extremely impatient (I think you all know this about me), I pushed myself too far, and now I have pulled a muscle. Do you know what that means? It means that now I have to wait a few days to attempt my split again! I've set myself back days!

I just want to do a friggin' split. Even my mom can still do one from back in her cheerleading days! Heeee, my mom was a cheerleader. Why is this funny? B/c I am a big jock and never liked cheerleaders. Maybe if I was one, I would be able to do an effing split!

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I use to be able to do splits...but the very thought of it makes my vajayjay hurt. no thank you. i use to be quite bendy and flexible...not so much anymore. honey misses that about me i'm sure. ha!