Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So Immature

My immaturity is always revealed at the worst possible times. I was in a training session the other day, and the trainer guy kept using the word "probe" during his presentation. Of course, I whisper, "he said probe," and start giggling, which leads to a few giggles around me. Later in the training, as I'm starting to get bored, I decide to liven thing up a bit by writing "LOOK" w/ an arrow pointing down on the outside of a napkin, then writing "probe" on the inside and passing it around. How rude and obnoxious am I?!?! The poor guy giving his presentation probably thought we were laughing at him! Awww.

2 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

You are my hero.

And in order to post this comment I had to type "KY" followed by "BJ" in the word verification thing. Heeheehee!

kimmyk said...

Sometimes ya just can't help it.