Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No Smoking!

I know it's cold out people, but smoking in the atm-only bank while waiting for the bus is disgusting, not to mention illegal. I went to take money out the other morning, and this old lady was blocking my way of getting through the door. So of course I gave her an obnoxious "excuse me." She moved ever so slightly to let me by.

As I was standing at the atm, I hear the flick, flick, flicker of a lighter, then almost immediately smell smoke. Ummm, are you kidding?! Did you really just light up in a 10 x 10 room?!?! It's a bank!

On my way out b/c I couldn't think of anything better to say (it was the morning, and my bitchiness wasn't in full effect yet, so cut me some effing slack), I said, "you are killing me w/ that thing lady. I hope you get a huge fine!" To which she replied, "oh really?" all sarcastic and bitchy. Grrr.

I quit smoking about 6 months ago, and since then, yes I feel entitled to yell at people when their smoke gets in my face and yes I do think I am better than you, bitch.

(A small sorry to my smoker friends: I still love you even though you smell).

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hee!