Friday, February 09, 2007

Stinky Shoes

I met Richard down at his place last night to walk little Fran Drescher before we went to DEC's gallery opening. (Wow, lots of links in that one)! Fun time as usual...we mingled, we drank wine, we eyed the art. Then we went to the after party at our usual place of worship for some pints. I left after just a couple since I hadn't even planned on going to the after party (my arm was almost twisted out of its socket). You'd think the night would've ended there, but NOOOOOOO, I hailed a cab w/ an old, dirty, smelly pair of shoes just sitting right on the seat. At least I didn't have to ride home alone...

2 comments:

Dennis Christie said...

That's what you get for leaving too early!!

But I'm super happy you came along. Gill had fun talking with you.

kimmyk said...

were the shoes attached to a person? or were they just sitting there smellin' up the car? gross.