Monday, May 21, 2007

Wash Your Friggin' Hands!


I keep catching more and more people at work NOT washing their hands after using the bathroom! Umm, gross!

At least wash after going to the bathroom! I don't want your piss anywhere near me people! Yes, I realize I am a hypo and maybe even a little OCD at times about having things clean, but that's not a bad thing. Read The Dangers of Not Washing Your Hands and get back to me.

You know, I can see you out of the crack in the door, so I know who you are!

4 comments:

Mo said...

You too huh? My favorite also is to catch/see peeps acting like they are washing their hands but ya know they are only putting their hands under the water for a few seconds because they are in public.

Trust that I can tell if you are a hand washer or not.

Dennis Christie said...

I spazzed out about this very same thing but re: the men's rooms of Barcelona. Almost none of the restrooms had paper towels & apparently Spanish men really don't want to use the air dryers. So there is microscopic fecal matter everywhere!!!

Tricky Rick said...

Bitchfest,

Why is there a urinal in the women's bathroom where you work?

kimmyk said...

haha! well look at you Mr. Observant! I got this picture off the internet. My work bathrooms are MUCH nicer than this;)