Friday, May 11, 2007

BuyMyBrokeniPod

Richard shared this site, BuyMyBrokeniPod, w/ me today. Since I've blogged about all of my iPod woes and joys I thought I'd share w/ you the fact that, according to the site, my iPod is now worth $17.28. Gasp! That's it!?!? Obviously they don't know what we've been through together!

OK fine, the battery now dies after about 45 mintues of use so I have it on the charger more than in my ears, and to be honest, I've dropped it so many times, I'm surprised it still works at all. She's such a good little girl...she's trying her v. best to stay w/ me a bit longer!

OK, we all know my iPod is blue, but isn't this kinda cute?!

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

my son drops his all the time and wonders why i wont buy him a new one. yeah right.
his is probably worth -.015 cents on the market.

Mo said...

I am in shock. Only $17.28?!? The horrors.