Monday, August 27, 2007

My "New" License

I went to renew my license b/c it was going to expire on my birthday. Yay, finally a new pic where I don't look jaundiced! I got all pretty and even rocked out the cute little side pony so my hair would look nice and thick (in my dreams). They told me it would take 2 weeks to receive the new one in the mail.

No more would I have to show the horrible yellow baby kimmy picture (I was 21, I think) license around town. Then it came in the mail. It was a big day ladies and gentleman. Very exciting. I tore open the envelope expecting it to be the prettiest picture I've ever taken...

And it was the old friggin' picture! Yup. The jaundiced little girl kimmy picture. Why did you take a new picture in the first place? To tease me? Did someone at the DMV compare the old and the new and decide it would be HYSTERICAL to give me the old one for ANOTHER 10 YEARS!?!?! I hate everyone.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

i think this calls for you marching your yellow ass down to the DMV and hitting that bitch over the head with your bilirubin light.