Friday, August 24, 2007

Bit by Bit...

So like I said, a lot has happened since we last spoke. I'll give it to you bit by bit since I tend to be a bit wordy and blab on and on (I don't think so, but that's what all my friends say, but really, what the hell do they know? Who do they think they are? I don't blab on and on ever. You guys really need to get a life b/c I have no idea what you're talking about. I can't believe how rude you guys are! Unbelievable. We are so in a fight!)

Anyhoo... I've switched gyms in order to take my yoga practice more seriously instead of my once a week class. I truly had myself convinced that once a week was doing wonders b/c Yoga Kim (the instructor, not me) was the best ever! But that was a big fat lie, so now I'm at Equinox w/ a slew of classes to choose from.

'Boyfriend's' sister, who is the biggest yogi I know, got me a new sweat mat thingy since I've been taking some hot classes and I'm a sweater (ick). This was the best.gift.ever! until I decided not to read the washing instructions and dropped it off at the laundry place w/ the rest of 'boyfriend's' and my clothes.

It turned all our whites brown. Like shit brown.

'Boyfriend' didn't yell at me AT ALL for ruining 2 of his fave shirts, a couple t-shirts, a few pairs of boxers...(sense my sarcasm?). But hello! Why would they mix our colors with our whites in the first place? SOOOOO not my fault.

And then there was the time we went to The Little Owl w/ Richard and Mark and thought we saw Dr. Kevorkian outside. He had just gotten out of prison so I guess he was on the brain. It turned out not to be him. You'd think the fact that this guy was about 20 yrs too young and wearing black leather pants would've tipped us off.
P.S. I love that when I googled "black leather pants," The Hoff came up.

1 comment:

Tricky Rick said...

KK - don't hassel the Hoff! I mean REALLY! Welcome back!