Thursday, August 23, 2007

What a Long Strange Trip It's Been...

So I took the summer off. Sue me. I've been ridiculously busy, and to be honest, I haven't really missed you much. I will also not miss people harassing me to update my blog, so here's a little taste of a POSSIBLE come-back. But only if you all shut the eff up about it. Deal, bitches?

Lots to catch up on...but I'm going to start it off by bragging that I saw Larry David on Martha's Vineyard last weekend. Funny thing is, he had a bodyguard. 'Bodyguard' walked Larry David to the bathroom and stood outside guarding the door. Umm, Larry, I love ya buddy, but you're not THAT big of a movie star. Are you? I must've missed that memo...Oh yeah, and I guess 'bodyguard' isn't doing that great of a job considering some bitch was telling everyone she attacked you at the ATM earlier in the day and shoved her tongue down your throat. 'Bodyguard' is so fired.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

i dont know who this guy is. i'll have to google him.

glad you're back-sorry you've been ridiculously busy though.

but you haven't missed me? not in the slightest?

so gutted. but i forgive you.