Thursday, August 23, 2007

Chloe, the Orange Bandit

Not only has little Chloe turned 1 year old (on my birthday, remember?), but she's been walking for 2 weeks AND she stole an orange! Little Chloe stole an orange! What do have to say to that?

(Now I can't take credit for this story b/c Chloe's mom wrote it to me over IM just like this):

She stole an orange from the market the other day.
My mother didn't realize until she got in the elevator of her building.
She had a big ass orange.
and she was quiet the whole stroll home.
My mother says she's usually talking the whole way.
And there were teeth marks in it too.
She tried to bite into it.

Those are some funny girls...that Chloe and her Mom. I imagine this is what she looked like after stealing her first "big ass" orange. What a little punk.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

omg she's cute.
she could steal the sun and the moon with a smile like that.

but yeah, big ass orange-shoulda seen that comin'.