Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sunday Sighting

Do I have to change my stance on the Central Park drinking fountains if I saw Ethan Hawke drinking out of one this past weekend?

We were babysitting 'boyfriend's' nephew, and we went to a playground in the park where Mr. Hawke was with his kids (he looks like a pretty cool dad, btw). He was in deep convo with what appeared to be his buddy, and he must've been parched. I also saw moms letting their kids drink from this fountain. I even saw 'boyfriend' let nephew drink from this fountain. Is it ok if the fountain is in a playground? If Ethan and moms and kids are drinking from it, is it ok?

I think I need to further research this subject.

2 comments:

Tricky Rick said...

I think it makes it all the more scary - Ethan is WAY too much of a dirty bird!

kimmyk said...

bite your tongue tricky rick!!!

i'd lick the faucet if his lips touched it. dirty bum finger prints and all.

okay i wouldn't. that was a bit much. sometimes i just lose my mind.