Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Focus on One Point

In yoga class last night there was a very impressive yogi in front of me. He was extremely flexible and could do anything and everything and all of his moves were very precise and graceful. I couldn't stop watching him.

Towards the end of every class we do poses lying down, one of them (which I hate), is the bow pose. We have to do it at least 3 times, and I suck at it b/c I can’t hold it w/o nearly passing out. The instructor always says to focus on one point and let your mind convince you that your body is light and the pose is graceful and easy. So I focused on the yogi in front of me.

BAD IDEA. This is when I realize he had on very short shorts. Without any undies. This gives a whole new meaning to the words yoga balls. Ummm...yeah, I don't think I need to tell you all the things that were in full view. So I looked for another point to focus on. But you know how it is...it’s like watching a dog take a dump on the sidewalk...the more you try to look away the more you can’t help but look!

So I thought, “Hey, if focusing on his naughty bits is going to keep me in this pose, so be it!”

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

gross.
i bet they smelled too. didja get a wiff of that while you were back there??

ha!