Monday, July 24, 2006

Whole Foods Ass

Why do I even bother to wear white? Ever? I'm not pure, that's for effing sure. That's A. And B., I ALWAYS get shit on me! Even when I take precautionary measures!

Let's take today for example. I like to sit outside when it's nice out and eat my lunch, read and people-watch. I don't bring anything to sit on unless I plan on sitting in the grass, or days like today when I'm wearing white. So I decided to use the Whole Foods plastic bag that my yummy lunch came in to save me and my pants from the dirtiness.

Who can guess what happened? Yes, exactly, the green letters on the bag that said "Whole Foods" rubbed off on my pants. Now there are green specks all over my ass. I didn't think it was that bad until a guy in my office (not sure why he was looking there anyway-pfff) said, "kimmyk, I hate to tell you, but you have green marks on your pants." So I told him the story that I thought I was doing my pants a favor by using the bag, and he said, "wouldn't it be funny if it actually said Whole Foods on your butt?"

Umm, no! Not really.

P.S. Happy 4:20
P.P.S. It's almost my birthday

No comments: