Thursday, July 20, 2006

Birthday List

Honestly, I don't think you deserve to be my friend if you haven't gotten me a birthday present yet. But I guess you have the weekend to go shopping, bitches. Just in case you need some ideas, I have compiled a list for your "Kimmyk's Birthday Shopping Extravaganza:"

1. A Sephora gift certificate so I can get "big girl" make-up (I still use the cheap stuff)
2. A Nano in black (1,000 songs please - don't be cheap)
3. Anything from Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie
4. Hypnosis to get me over my myspace addiction, or some sort of drug (that might be fun)
5. GC to Borders since I'm such a bookworm (be sure to use the link at the bottom of my blog so I get points, please)
6. These shoes so I can put them on when I'm mad at 'boyfriend' (he's little)
7. A pedicure since you all complained about my feet

I also accept cash.

No comments: