Monday, August 07, 2006

It's an iPod Miracle!

After months of sadness and despair over my iPod biting the dust I ventured into the Apple Store SoHo for a little iPod TLC thinking that they'd tell me the awful truth that iPod was indeed dead OR charge me an arm and a leg for a repair. Turns out Apple Guru, Andrew, was standing there just waiting for me to come ask him a question. I'm telling you, the place was packed! I was lucky he was free! He took my girl over to a gorgeous new i-something or other computer and plugged her in, hit some buttons, and there you have it! Easy as pie, and iPod was up and running! Andrew, who I didn't think was all that cute when I first walked over, suddenly after fixing iPod, was looking damn good. Is that weird?

Anyhoo, yay! She's back! Isn't she pretty!?!

No comments: