Friday, November 17, 2006

I Fell Off the Wagon

Guess how long I was off the animal crackers for? Well, let me tell you. One day. One. I am unbelievable. I was in the kitchen yesterday getting water, and a girl from work was in there looking for a snack. I don't even know her that well, and I was like, "oooh, go for the animal crackers. They're Amaz!"

First of all, why do I feel the need to talk to EVERYONE? And why about something like which snack they should pick? Why? Just shut up kim!

Anyhoo, she goes, "oooh, good idea." And she gets them. Well, then we walk out of the kitchen together, and she offers me one. So w/o even a hint of hesitation, I say sure! And I take it and pop it in my mouth.

OFF.THE.WAGON.IN.ONE.DAY. It was only one measly little animal cracker, but still. Why couldn't I have said no?

You know what this lead to right? Yup, I bought myself a bag today and at the whole thing. Maybe my New Year's Resolution should be to work on my willpower. Or maybe my it should just be to cut down on animal crackers, since that would be easier. Good thing I have a couple months to think about it. Friggin' animal crackers get me every time. They're haunting me.

Look what happened to Nick Nolte when he fell off the wagon. Not pretty.

No comments: