Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Psycho Bride

We have a major psycho on our hands with this chick. If you have time to watch the full 6 mins, please do. You will feel bad for her and laugh at her at the same time. I love her bridesmaids. I kinda want to be friends w/ them. If you don't have time for the full 6 mins, here's the gist of the first 4 mins...

The bridesmaids are in a hotel room getting ready for the wedding, when the bride walks in from the hair salon w/ the weirdest "Shirley Temple" do I've ever seen, and she's flipping out and crying. Her friends try to calm her down to know avail. She is screaming at her hair, at her friends, at her sister...she gets a little physical too. They really are just trying to help. I LOVE that they're laughing at her though. How her friend is taping the whole thing, I have no idea. These girls deserve medals.

Make sure you watch the full last couple of minutes. You won't believe what happens! Enjoy!

">

No comments: