Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dear Ellen,

My 'Boyfriend' saw you at Nobu last night! You know how much I LOVE YOU, so of course I'm dying of jealousy! He said you made eye contact. He said you did a double-take. See, he's so hot, even YOU want him!

Ellen, if you are reading this, the adorable, dark-haired, blue-eyed man you were checking out last night (black striped button down shirt w/ jeans) was MY man. But you can have him if I can meet you. Maybe we could be best friends and hang out all the time and tell each other everything and I could be on your show as a regular. Wouldn't that be AMAZING?!

Call me.

P.S. 'Boyfriend' said Andy Roddick and Boyd Tinsley were there also. If you know them, tell them kimmyk says hello. thanks.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

This KimmyK *thumbs pointing at self* I'm the one sayin' hello to Andy. Not that KimmyK. *scoffs* Pa--lease.

unjuplicity said...

you are prety hysterical.... i think you are my idol! ahahah~

Kate Michele said...

Hey maybe you could be like her dancin partner and crowd interviewer!!